Health and Safety
To Our SuperGames Family:
The health and safety of our events is our highest priority. As coronavirus (COVID-19) case numbers continue to decrease throughout the country, we wanted to update you with some of the actions SuperGames is taking to help protect both you and our employees.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions. As a result, we have implemented the following guidelines for our events:
- Attractions cleaned with pump sprayer and CDC/FDA approved disinfectant upon completion of setup, before the event start time. We will follow saturation time and directions of disinfectant being used.
- Always have at least one bottle of a EPA/CDC approved disinfectant/cleaning solution to wipe and disinfect the entrance/mats or high touch areas as needed.
- High use touch points on hard rides/mechanical rides and games will be wiped down prior to event start time and disinfected as needed throughout the duration of the event.
- Each inflatable/ride entrance should be spaced apart to allow for ample social distance between participants.
- Lines for rides will be marked every 6ft to ensure social distancing. In cases where social distancing is not being observed, as everyone in attendance lives under the same house, lines markings are not mandatory.
- All staff will be required to wear masks during the event operation hours, but they will be able to remove masks for set-up and tear-down if they are vaccinated.
- Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout an event.
- Additional signage reminding participants about social distancing/avoid touching face/coughing/sneezing and disposing of hazardous waste properly is mandatory.
All of us at SuperGames understand that this issue is cause for concern to many. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our clients, event go-ers, employees and communities as our highest priority.