Health and Safety
To Our SuperGames Family:
The health and safety of our events is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we wanted to share some of the actions SuperGames is taking to help protect both you and our employees.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions. As a result, we have implemented the following guidelines for our events:
- Attractions cleaned with pump sprayer and CDC/FDA approved disinfectant upon completion of setup. Follow Saturation time and directions of disinfectant being used.
- Provide each operator with a handheld bottle of a EPA/CDC approved disinfectant/cleaning solution to wipe and disinfect the entrance/mats every 15 minutes.
- Every hour of the event we will shut down each activity and spray down with a pump sprayer for a deeper disinfection throughout the inflatable/activity. Activities that require use of hands as a primary role will be cleaned after each use. For example, Arcade games, light speed games, virtual reality, ect.
- High use touch points on hard rides/mechanical rides should be wiped down after each ride.
- At the end of each event, clean up consists of spraying with pump sprayer for each attraction and disinfecting prior to packing up.
- After returning from the event each inflatable should be deeply disinfected following guidelines in section 1 if the inflatable goes back out within 3 days.
- We are updating terms for the rescheduling of our SuperGames events and activities, allowing customers greater flexibility in making decisions that are best for them, without incurring financial penalties.
- Each inflatable/ride entrance should be spaced 20ft apart to allow for ample social distance between participants.
- Significantly decrease the amount of riders/participants on rides at one time. Cut manufacturer ride recommendations in half to create less exposure.
- Hard Rides/Mechanical rides that can not provide 6ft of distance between riders should not be used. Ones where 6ft of distance between riders can be observed shall be cleaned/Disinfected after each use. Utilizing “every other seat” model to achieve the appropriate social distancing is required.
- Lines for rides should be marked every 6ft to ensure social distancing. In cases where social distancing is not being observed, as everyone in attendance lives under the same house, lines markings are not mandatory
- A recorded playing reminding people to keep 6ft distance between other people is mandatory every 60 minutes.
- Participants are recommended to wear masks in order to participate and reduce risk to other participants and staff.
- Hand washing and sanitizer stations must be placed throughout an event.
- Additional signage reminding participants about social distancing/avoid touching face/coughing/sneezing and disposing of hazardous waste properly is mandatory.
All of us at SuperGames understand that this issue is cause for concern to many. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our clients, event go-ers, employees and communities as our highest priority.